Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2, 2015 They're here!

      We have 6 new puppies!  3 girls and 3 boys and it would appear that Mojo doesn't carry brown since all of the puppies are black with some white markings.
3 weighed over a pound, another was approximately 15 oz, another 12.8 and another 11.5  I don't have the spreadsheet yet (well, I have a copy but it is handwritten so I don't have access yet)  so I don't have the exact weights right now.  They are pretty vigorous little pupsters so I am not worried about not knowing the exact numbe ron each puppy YET.  (Anyone who has met me knows that wouldn't last for any length of time.)
Bela is figuring out the whole motherhood thing.  Her Mama Jill and sister SammieDoodlebug are on hand to help if he needs it but she seems to be settling in.  Her puppies already have very bad table manners though.  They smack their lips and sing while they nurse but as with most things puppy do, it's pretty cute!
My day started pretty early since I didn't go back to sleep after Bela went out to potty at 3am (her temperature was dropping yesterday, her progesterone was dropping and today as 65 days from the beginning of her lh surge so it was pretty obvious it was going to be today) and then we had a long trip home - with me sitting in the floor of Cindi's minivan so I could reach the pupies so I am pretty tired.  i think I'm going to go lie down on my ottobenbed with my arm in the puppy pool.
Nighty nighty nighty little ones

No comments:

Post a Comment