Friday, March 20, 2015

March 20, 2015 Pupdate - Finally Spring

I forgot to write the blog last night. i went to sleep earlier, set an alarm to get up and feed the dogs instead of staying up and just didn't get anything written. The puppies were still adorable. And, big surprise, they still are ;-)
We have finished up Puppy Yoga (early neurological stimulation) so we'll have to find something else to do for fun. I've been carrying individual puppies in my jacket a little bit, I miss Armada being my jacket puppy. They just cuddle right in unless their mother or aunt come up to see what's going on, then they get a little feisty.
They are definitely starting to see and they go to the front of the pen and look through the ferret ex pen. They also vocalize more. I can't tell if they can hear it yet or if they just make noises btu they definitely have a little bark in amongst their repertoire. It's pretty cute (but everything they do is cute IMO)
Dog Cindi put more pictures up yesterday but we had to create another place for them. Apparently, we are taking a lot of pictures - even with her editing out the ones that are almost exaclty alike. Apparenlty, the burst mode is fast enough that you can watch puppies breathe in and out in the pictures. I'll try to post the link with the other one. And I'm sure we'll get lots of new pictures this weekend to add to it. It's supposed to be a beautiful day tomorrow and it's spring now so maybe the weather will stay warmer and we can get the outside stuff set up for the babies and then they can go out and enjoy it (when they are old enough.)
I'm going to get in a last cuddle, feed the dogs and go Nighty, nighty, nighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment