Friday, March 6, 2015

March 6, 2015 Pupdate

March 6, 2015 Pupdate
The pupsters and I had a quiet night last night. I actually slept a little (almost 3 hours though not all at once) last night since Bela and the babies were pretty settled. I checked the temperature a few times since it was below 0 outside but it stayed 72 by the whelping pool. Much more comfortable than the 80 degrees Tuesday night.
They are getting pretty good at cuddling and don't generally fuss during puppy yoga or mani/pedis. And I find them to be remarkably mobile for sightless and deaf creatures. Bela usually goes in and flops down on the side of the pool they are not occupying. It's amazing how quickly they wake up and motor over there to begin nursing or just have a cuddle.
Bela actually ate from a bowl outisde the pool today - twice! Hope she doesnt lose her peerage since I've spilled her secret now ;-) She's also leaving the pool for a few minutes at a time more often but partly so she can 'dig to Portugal.' She can't dig in the pool so I put a few linens right outside it. She'll occasionally try to dig up my ottoben bed but stops when I tell her. She occasionally makes me nervous by looking down into the pool from there but she hasn't gone in that way. I may start moving it back a little when I am not in it.
Tomorrow, we are supposed to have a visit from their Aunt Cindi. I'm going to do puppy yoga, feed another meal and steam the floor, not necessarily in that order. Then we'll do a little cuddling and say Nighty, Nighty, Nighty

No comments:

Post a Comment