Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March 24, 2015 pupdate

          It's been a big day in the puppy room today.  The not so wee ones had a few breakfasts, a lunch or 2 and some dinners.  They slept and played and cuddled lurched around.  They watched me clean and rearrange furniture for visitors. They mostly slept but they did watch some.

          They interacted with the new additions to their world.  I am adding at least one new item to the pen each day.  Today it was a cat tunnel with crinkly fabric on the inside and a couple of plush toys.  I am sure they will see some of them again but they will get a new item, too.

          Then they had company, some people they already knew and 4 brand new people.  Those 4 people are the first on our new unduplicated count.  I hope they can meet at least 100 different people by the time they are 12 weeks old.  Their cousin Trek came to see them, too (his mama was one of the new visitors.)  I did keep the 3 'old' dogs out of the puppy room for the visitors.  Jill and SammieDoodlebug would've been pretty protective of the puppies and Jack would've wanted them to throw his toy the whole time so he could retrieve for them.  With the way I arranged the furniture, he didn't have a lot of room left.  I love that the ottoben bed is on wheels, we are planning to put the couches on wheels as well but that will take some measuring.  That might even make it easier to clean.  Bela 'helped' by curling up on the couch I was trying to move.  The old dogs know the drill and generally lie down on the couch on the side of the room I am not doing at the moment.  Jack has been staying right with me while I vacuum though, I'm not certain what's up with that.

          LeAnne made graphs as promised.  She says this one isn't as visually interesting but I think it has very re-assurng information:

Although there is a somewhat large variation in the amounts the smaller ones and the larger ones are gaining, it is proportional so I am not going to worry (at least not about that, I’m certain I’ll find something else.)

 

The pupsters are all napping and I’ve pretty tuckered so I think I’ll take a pre-midnight snack nap.  Puppy breath to all…

No comments:

Post a Comment