Friday, March 13, 2015

March 13, 2014 Pupdate Friday the 13th

It was a busy day in the puppy pool today. Unplugging phones worked for me, not certain if it still forwarded to the MSU's iffen (for anyone curious, iffen is how my screen reader pronounces iPhone so that's what I named my cell phone - you may have noticed I name things) but it didn't wake me. And there was another good news text about their cousin Mila in Louisville. Winner's Bitch and Best of Winner's for another major today.
And speaking of naming things: I have nicknames for the babies. In birth order: Mayor Bumble (yellow collar boy); Bizzy (bright pink collar girl); Buzz E (blue collar boy); the Green Hornet (bright green collar boy); Honey (purple collar girl); and Vespu(la) (Orange collar girl) Can you guess the common denominator in the names?
Dog CIndi came by this evening and toenails were trimmed, puppies were cuddled and we held a weight watchers meeting. they are indeed gaining weight. In honor of Friday the 13th, we have 13 lbs of puppy. And they all have lots of puppy breath. All but one of them opened up for Dog Cindi to give them a little dab of their probiotic paste. He was pretty sound asleep and didn't even do it for me until I actually rubbed his gum. They are usually pretty good about opening up/yawning when I rub their cheek. And their little tongues licking and licking it away.
Their hair is growing and I think they are starting to grow whiskers. I love little puppy whiskers - as opposed to all of those things I don't like about puppies ;-)
Bella got some time on the grooming table which she thoroughly enjoyed, as usual. She wasn't ready to be done after we took her stitches out so I brushed her and we cleaned her ears. She's never had an ear issue but she had a little gunk in one so I'll montor it to make sure it doesn't turn into anything.
There should be some new pictures up soon , if not already. I'll warn you they are awfully cute puppies and if the pictures reflect that, you'll just want to stare at them all of the time. ;-)
I need to clean the floor so I am going to post this. Puppy breath to all and Nighty, Nighty, Nighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment