Saturday, March 14, 2015

March 14, 2015 Pi day pupdate

They just keep getting cuter and cuter! I didn't feed them pie and surpisingly enough they weren't very cooperative when we tried to arrange them into the symbol for pi for a picture. We did get some other pictures and they are on the site. Which we have almost filled up already I'm going to have to find something that will hold a LOT of pictures and is easy for everyone to upload/edit.
Eyes are starting to slit open. Growing, growing, growing. Sweeter and sweeter. They don't know their names yet but they do drunkenly ramble over to me in the pool.
We have a grooming party planned for tomorrow. Big dogs need some haircuts, pedicures, etc. We thought about doing toenails today but my head took forever to lighten up on the weather headache so we decided to wait until tomorrow.
I'm getting things together for the next stage of development. I am afraid that once their eyes open, they are going over the wall so I'm going to have to secure their perimeter a little more until we are ready to take them out of the pool altogether. I am trying to figure out if I should move the one of the couches to make it easier for visitors to interact with the puppies but I don't want to cut down on Jack's open area for retrieving.
I know a lot more happened today but this is one of those days that all I remember is that all of the puppies are still alive and well and growing.
So we are going to call it a day. We'll do puppy yoga, feed the big dogs, sing the three songs and go nighty, nighty, nighty. Puppy breath to all and to all a good night.


Cristi Fogus Wetherholt (Blindchick)
Allyn Portuguese Water Dogs - Structure,Temperament, Drive...ALL IN!
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment