Thursday, April 26, 2018

4/26/1 Pupdate

I slept upstairs for part of last night but kept that camera on the pupsters.  All was quiet until daylight and then they still were quiet but the camera kept notifying me of motion so I got up and came down to get the day started.  Sort of.  The puppies and big dogs had breakfast and we all went back to sleep for a while.
I took them outside for their mid-morning romp and 8 of the 9 pooped outside.  1 of them had to go in the potty area before I carried her outside.  They are quite quite adventurous outside.  I spend a lot of time trying to keep track of all of them as they go exploring all over the dog yard.  When they settled in for a nap, I brought them all back inside until their lunchtime.
They had a picnic lunch and another chance to run amok in the sunshine and I sat out in the sun (they spend more of their time in the various shady spots) while they played and napped.  Eventually, I got sleepy so we all came inside for naptime.  They had another picnic for dinner complete with more gamboling around the yard.  I finally gave up and took the ex pen off of the gate on the deck side of the taller ramp because they were going out into the yard and coming up the ramp and fussing that they couldn’t get through to us on the deck.  They were also showing interest in the big dogs going through the dog door and I wanted to be able to get there quickly to put the kibosh on that.
Our music choices today were Meatloaf (what day does that make today?  All I can keep track of is if it is daylight or not) and Brad Paisley.  I made sure to thump my feet, clap and sing for them.  If I knew any Zumba, I’d do that.  (It’s a good thing I decide when the camera is on and off because I wouldn’t want most of what I do for the puppies documented.)
We have big plans with the Aunties tomorrow so we are going to say Nighty Nighty Nighty.  Puppy breath to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment