Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 1, 2015 Pupdate

The baby dogs are 2 months old now since they were born in March and this is April right? That's the best I can do for April Fool's Day
The real report: They were good little puppies again today. They are happy to see me whenever they do. They watched me clean some today (the casters on the couches make it SO much easier to do the floor) and slept some while I celaned as well.
And then, when I was ready to clean their pen, I took them out onto the deck. The Mama, Aunt, and Mama's Mama all went out to look after them. The girls took turns going out into the yard or coming back in to check on me but at least one of them was always out with the puppies.
I was in and out with them whch obviously made it take longer but I didn't want anything bad to happen on their first trip outside. When I was done, I went out with them and sat down and let them find me for a cuddle. They all took me up on that offer. Then we came back into the house. Fortunately, none of them had a potty accident on the way back in since I let them follow me (and the big dogs). Vespa and Mayor Bumble were the last two to come inside with me. They were busy with stuff the encountered along the way (a leaf and a toy). Most of them made it all of the way to the pen. Such good puppies!
I mixed up some formula for them today. I wanted it to be ready to mix with meat when they are ready to start eating (teeth or the old bitches hurling for them, whichever comes first.
They met 2 more children today and another new human. The boys were very good with them if reluctant to make loud noises but the younger one did make a valiant attempt to play the pvc dangly pieces on the jungle gym thing. And we have more new visitors coming tomorrow. It's a good thing the puppies don't have much in the way of teeth yet because they are definitely interested in gnawing on whoever is in range. The puppies were also VERY interested in climbing up into their laps.
We need to rest up for tomorrow. So we'll send some virtual puppy breath to all and say Nighty, nighty, nighty a little earlier tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment