Friday, April 10, 2015

April 10, 2015 Pupdate

April 10, 2015 Pupdate
More visitors! The puppies' daddy dog , Mojo, brought his humans and his mother and sister to meet them. They came all of the way from Georgia and then only the humans got to see the puppies.
New thing puppies are doing - running along the ex pen line along with Jack as he retrieves his monkey paw. Absolutely adorable!
The weaather threw off our strctly outdoor pooping rcord this morning. It POURED the rain and lightninged (is that a word) and thundered right after I got them their breakfast so we didn't go outside as a group. a couple of the puppies were adamant about needing to go outside so i took them. Even with an umbrella I got soaking wet and so did they. But they didnt mind as they traipsed arund the yard and pottying There was water pooling in the low spot to the drain and they just went wading right on into it. Still, only one puppy couldn't wait and pooped in the potty area. They all have no qualms about peeing on the deck but will choose to go out into the grass.
They were pretty good today when I had to bring them back inside because it was so windy. But there was one puppy awake when they others were asleep and that puppy proceeded to cry and holler. I was upstairs taking washing my hair so the MSU took it outside to potty but that wasn't what it wanted. Pretty sure it was asking to be carried around. I'll have to make a point to let them all have some time alone like that. Thye've been good about it up until now so maybe it was an aberration but i want to make sure it becomes an aberration even if it wasn' one.
They played for a longer period of time this evening and we had woken them up from a nappy time. I'm sure they did it all kinds of other stuff but I woke up at 4am (storm woke me) and didn't have a nap so I am going to go put the black bean soup for tomorrow's trial away and prepare myself and the puppies for nighty, nighty, nighty, We'll sing the 3 song really loudly to help alll of you go to sleep well, too. ;-)


Cristi Fogus Wetherholt (Blindchick)
Allyn Portuguese Water Dogs - Structure,Temperament, Drive...ALL IN!
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment