Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 14, 2015 Pupdate

Good morning, good morning the little dogs say. But they do wait until it's daylight. I was up well before them this morning and I waited until it was light in the room before I turned on the lights and took them out to eat breakfast. And we didn't have any pooping in the pen again! We are doing very well on that front. They also did a great job making it across the room to go outside without peeing on the way this morning.
They were not too happy with my choice of handling the weather today. It was very rainy and rather chilly so I wouldn't let them stay outside as much as yesterday. They were quite vocal about their desire to go play outside. And I got pretty wet carrying wet puppies back in the house.
They are becoming very sure footed. They are climbing on top of the castle playhouse and on the kiddie picnic table. They've also figured out that when they want to jump up or over something, they stand a better chance if they back up a little and really leap at it.
They are also getting pretty good at using their teeth. I switched into my rubber boots to protect me ankles/legs/feet from them this evening. That helped a lot.
They are still really cuddly and very sweet, I think I'll go have another little cuddle before we sing the 3 songs and say nighty, nighty, nighty

No comments:

Post a Comment