Sunday, April 12, 2015

April 11, 2015 Pupdate

So I was a very bad blogger and just didn't get anything written yesterday. The puppies (and the people) were too busy having fun. They are still doing well with the going outdoors to potty. They request to go outside and have a pretty obvious potty dance (to me anyway, last night Dog CIndi was in the pen and I said I think that puppy is doing the potty dance but she thought he was just zooming around with the others but then he pooped - but it was in the right area. If I don't get them outside or some reason, I can easily put a paper towel under them while they go.)
It was a little chilly yesterday but nicely sunny for our outdoor time.
After mid/late morning (I have no sense of time these days, I feed puppies when the alarm goes off and that's all I really know.
Notes from yesterday: They are getting really good at running with toys, even pretty large toys. They were also pllaying king of the mountain on a rolled up rug (I need less dog help to roll it out) and enjoyed that a lot. They aren't too worried about new things in their environment, they seem to regard them more as something put out for their amusement. (But then again, most things are)
We held a weight watchers meeting last night to satisfy our curiosity. Cumulative puppy weight is now almost as much as their mother's. Mayor Bumble sneaked up over Vespu again by .2 lbs. She is 8 and he is 8.2. Buzz E is 7.2; Honey and Bizzy are right at 7lbs and 'little' Green Hornet is just .2 lb behind them at 6.8 lbs. I THINK I can stop worrying much about them gaining weight. I'll find something new to worry about.
Cindi took the camera card this morning when she left for the trial so maybe the pictures will be on there soon. I think they may have another photo shoot today.
I don't know if I will manage to write again today or not. If not, you can assume that the puppies are busy being adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment