Wednesday, April 22, 2015

April 22, 2015 Pupdate

The puppies continue to be adorable little creature (albeit with needle sharp teeth that they like to demonstrate for whoever happens to be within range. They are getting pretty good at stopping that with me for the most part but they still try them out.
They met 3 new people today. My 97 year old grandmother, my aunt -she's my mother's identical twin but I m counting her as a spearet person anyway ;-); an dmy cousin's 3 year old daughter. In spite of the puppies biting at her, pulling her hair and clothes and trying to all be on top of her at once, she kept asking to get back in the pen with them or to go outside with them. She wold've preferred to ake them up from their naps but she did comply with my wishes to let them sleep so they could grow.
So while they slept, she played with their toys on the deck - the playhouse, seesaw rocker, picnic table, buckets, bowls and then their actual toys were great fun for her (after she tired of putting the leash on and off of the big dogs.) The puppies seemed to like her, her hair was especially tasty ;-)
There was something they did this morning that I meant to write down for the blog but I didn't do it right then. I was cleaning at the time and now I can't remember what it was. I'm pretty sure it's just lack of sleep keeping my memory functioning in it's normal way but I guess we'll find that out after I start sleeping. I really should be taking naps but things keep conspring against that.
My laptop appears to be deader than 4 o'clock so that's sucked up some of my time. Since I hate and despise that sort of thing, it's an inordinate amount of time imo. The puppes are awfully cute though so that helps.
It was cool, rainy and windy again today. The babies seemed to enjoy the weather just fine but I don't like it. I've felt cold and uncomfortable outide with them, to the point that I brought them inside for no other reason. If I am not outside with them I leave the door open so I can hear them and check on them frequently (which defined here means nearly contsantly but frequently sounds slightly better) and the room was getting cold, too. Pretty sure it is not approved on earth day to attempt to heat the whole out of doors ;-) I THINK it's supposed to be nicer tomorrow. And their cousin Caly is coming to stay with me through the weekend.
I really need to try to sleep so I am going to say nighty, nighty, nighty to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment