Thursday, April 16, 2015

April 15, 2015 Pupdate

The pupsters had a good day - better than me but fortunately y Botox appointment is Friday. I hope he does a better job this time than last. But a migraine is better with puppy cuddles than without at any rate.
It does make it harder to remember what happened today though. The puppies were adorable obviously. And they had a few outings during the day and weren't quite so upset to come inside out of the rain.
They are doing well with group crating, I think tomorrow during naptime we are going to do some individual crating in preparation for night time individual crating (but beside each other).
Cindi came by this evening with Debbie and her granddaughter so they all got to experience the new biting prowess of the puppies. And see them demonstrating their climbing abilities as they played king of mountain on the castle sandbox.
And now that I've had to dismantle the unnamed toy because the puppies were pulling it all over the place, I've found out the name. It's an adventure box. We'll have to switch back to hanging things from the ex pen for their remaining time.
They are getting more teeth so I think we are about ready to add in some more food choices - something they can work their little teeth and jaws into besides each other and me ;-)
I 'made' kefir for the puppies and strained it out tonight. I'm not sure I have the stomach to keep doing that. It was hours ago and I still think I smell it. Yech, I don't notice the stuff we bought smelling like this but it's cold. I'll have to see if I can chill it before I strain it in the future.
The puppies are sleeping quietly, I'd better get some sleep or I'll be too tired to play with the puppies tomorrow. Nighty, nighty, nighty...


Cristi Fogus Wetherholt (Blindchick)
Allyn Portuguese Water Dogs - Structure,Temperament, Drive...ALL IN!
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment