Friday, April 17, 2015

April 17, 2015 Pupdate

It was Botox Day AND my replacement Zaggfolio for my ipad came! And the puppies got cuter and cuter!
Dog CIndi came over to pupysit while I went to the neurologist to get my injections. the puppies and I got up a little early (but it was already daylight) and I changed out their linens and they were napping in the playhouse by the time she arrived. The MSU kept an eye on them while I went up to shower and get ready to go and I opened the window to the bathroom so I could hear them.
Either the puppies were awake when Cindi arrived or the greeting from the big dogs woke them up becuase I heard her talking to them. Apparently, they were happy to see each other. Judging by the videos and pictures she took and posted to Facebook, I think she had a decent time even if she is sick ;-)
After I returned form the dr, we loadaed up the napping pupsters and Mama B and took them for a little ride. We drove to the mall and went through a drive through (very crowded, stop creep stop creep) and then parked in a lot off of Rt 60 so they could observe traffic. Mayor Bumble threw up as we pulled in there but otherwise was fine. None of them were concerned or impressed with the traffic but they need positive exposure. There was more puking as we drove out Fudge Creek on the way home but they were happy to nurse as soon as we got them out of the van. We had them follow us/B back into the gate.
They played a little and resumed their nap before it was lunch time. I fed them and then as I got the big dog's ready, Cindi snuck out. Bela is much more interested in food these days so that's the perfect way to keep her frm wondering about her mama. I've used puppies before but that feels mean to me so I don't want to do it.
When the puppies took their big afternoon nap, I brought them inside and I took one as well. I am a little (lot) behind on the sleeping thing these days. We played outside in the by then really nice day, glad the MSU got the ez up piece epoxied and back on so we could have the shade on the deck and on their playhouse.
I still have to go strain that kefir, they did seem to enjoy the other but they haven't said no to any type of tood ;-) Hope I don't hurl. Then maybe a little presleep (they are sleeping now, we came in just before dark). So we'll say Nighty, Nighty, Nghty to all and wish ou sweet dreams of puppy breath



Cristi Fogus Wetherholt (Blindchick)
Allyn Portuguese Water Dogs - Structure,Temperament, Drive...ALL IN!
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment