Sunday, May 15, 2016

The puppies were quiet most of the night.  I made the mistake of going to the bathroom at 5am which got Mila all excited.  Which in turn got the puppies all excited.  She went into the pen but the part that they couldn't reach.  So a motivated puppy went over the 'fence' to where she was.  I took it down and we all went back to sleep for a while.

We got up and went outside after it was full daylight (I think near 7 but I have given up on knowing what day/time things are happening). The latest absolutely cute thing they do is run from the pen to the door and on outside.  I should record that sound, it is such a happy little noise.

Blustery, cool, rainy at times day so the puppies were brought inside for nap times, much to their consternation.  But since we are starting to leave them in the room wihtout humans (but monitored), I got a few things done.  Baby blankets are now done.  During another of their naps, we transferred pictures.

In fact, we filled up my ipad with pictures again so I had to delete some before it would even connect to my laptop to copy them off.  That was frustrating but eventually, it worked.

Since we were being mean and keeping them in the house so much of the day, we put the pool of balls in the pen.  They really enjoy that and so do we.  Sometimes, we put other toys in too and that is even more entertaining for them.  And at least a couple of puppies insist that they should sleep in the pool.  Balls fly all over the pen when they get going.

I'm sleepy and we just fed midnight snack so we're going to say Nighty, Nighty, Nighty.  Puppy breath to all


No comments:

Post a Comment