Tuesday, May 10, 2016

May 9, 2016 pupdate

Apparently it is daylight at 6. Puppies awake, fed by MamaMila and outside by 6:15.  Happy playful puppies and all 6 went out into rocks/grass to poop.  If one has to get up at 6:15, puppies excited to begin their day and potty OUTSIDE is one of the few things worth it.  Certainly better than worms


Ate a good breakfast after Tamara came down

Played and gamboled more before clambering into the playhouse to nap

Weather looked like rain so I repotted the mint and lavender in the puppy pots (I like the way it smells when brushed against and when the puppies waller in it, they smell so good)

Then Aunt LeAnne came to visit.  Dog Cindi was supposed to come with B for a leash walk with Jack AND bring SammieDoodlebug home but a family member had a medical emergency.  So, eventually, I tried unsuccessfully to nap away a headache (BOTOX ON 12th!) 

Since it hadnt rained yet, we gathered pups onto deck from yard so I could mow.

A couple of the pupsters weren't thrilled but didn't overreact so did some happy things while it was off and back on and then took them inside while I finished


That's the extent of the notes I made before my migraine took off into intractable.  Tamara did night shift while I puked and tried to get it to stop.  Eventually I did but have residual headache this am.  Have I mentioned Botox Thursday.


Puppies are all doing well though, enjoying the warm day (and me spraying the hose to cool it down)

Puppy Breath to All


No comments:

Post a Comment