Friday, May 20, 2016

May 20, 2016 7 weeks old

May 20, 2016 7 weeks old

Good morning, good morning the little dogs say.  They happily ran outside again this morning.  I took them their food which they ate quite voraciously.  Then we brought them back inside to the pen and I went back to sleep for a while.  Eventually, they did as well.

It's a nice sunny day so we went back outside about 9.  After the pupsters had settled down into their nappy routines,  a helicopter flew around several times.  Most of the times, it was far away but once it went directly overhead.  I'm not sure it would've woken them up but I did with my happy noises because I wanted them to notice). They picked up their heads but I'm not sure if anyone saw it.  I know htey heard it.  It came back a few more times but not as close.

And then we did big and little dogs toenails and I printed the puppy books and puppies were inside and puppies were outside and we groomed their uncles Armada and Trek for the show tomorrow and we took 7 week puppy pictures

Tomorrow is a big day of packing up, riding to Columbus and unpacking so don't look for anything from us early.

Puppy breath to all, NNN


No comments:

Post a Comment