Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May 3, 2016 Pupdate

Several times today, I thought to myself "I'll have to put that in the blog'.  I should've put them in a note at the time because I've been trying to remember for the last hour and a half what happened today.

I DO remember we took the puppies outside to play/have a picnic/nap at least twice.  It drizzled rain the first time as they were drifting off to sleep so we put the remaining puppies in the playhouse (some of them were already in there) so they would stay dry and warm.  I sat in the cool/drizzling rain.

I took one of the puppies with me to do some laundry switching today and all of a sudden the puppy wasn't with me.  I followed her outside and she went out on the deck (they don't have access to the grass yet) and pooped so she gets a special gold star from me for that ;-)

I gave them a slight obstacle course for the inside pen today.  They seemed to enjoy it and took different ways through it.

I checked the time this morning tosee how long they were awake/active.  It was an hour!  They still slept more than that afterward but that was a long time for them to be up.

They played with the PVC mobile, each other, our feet/pants legs and the blanket outside today.  Tomorrow, I will add new items to the mobile and take a few toys out there for them.

We did some grooming on the Mama and Uncle Jack in addition to a little basic grooming on the puppies (toenails, brushing).  Occasionally, they are a little contrary about their nails but for the most part, they are good.

We've been taking them to swing and I took one of htem to the glider this evening.  I was cold on the swing this afternoon so I only did the one puppy.  He wasn't cold though so it was ok.

They are sweet and cute and active and smart and happy so I guess the day went well even if I don't remember what happened.  Maybe if I get some sleep, I'll do better remembering (or documenting) tomorrow.

Puppy breath to all! Nighty, nighty, nighty

No comments:

Post a Comment