Thursday, May 12, 2016

May 12, 2016. Pupdate

Puppies had a great night. We fed them at 10ish and then went right to sleep. I woke up several times (afraid I'd oversleep for Botox) but the pupsters were all sleeping quietly.

At 6, Mila decided to rearrange her cuddling position and wagged her tail into the side of their pen which got them stirring but she just got back up on the ottobenbed with me and they quieted back down.  Before too long, I needed to get up and Tamara was up so we took them outside.  Everyone made it out to potty and then they had a nice breakfast.

They ran amok for about an hour and then went into the playhouse to nap. At that point, I went to get ready for my dr appt. so Tamara had to hold down the fort.  I think videos and pictures were taken.

I slept a while after my Botox while the puppies were supervised out on the deck.  After their lunchtime/potty/romp we brought then into the pen inside.  As they settled down to sleep, I moved them into crates together (4/2) and they had their first crated naps.  Then we monitored them for signs of stirring  so we could let them out before anyone got fussy.  (Everything possible is eased into gently and pleasantly, crating is no exception)

This evening, it began to rain during their picnic so they ate and romped and then we sat/stood out in the rain/thunder while the puppies slept in the playhouse and box.  Eventually, it was mostly over and we decided they'd slept through enough of it to know it wasn't any big whoop and we brought them inside.  We did take them back outside for a last call potty romp and then held the weight watchers' meeting ( 47.6 total lbs of adorableness)

I'm going to feed last bites, lock them in the smaller area and begin the bedtime routine.

Puppy breath to all. Nighty Nighty Nighty

No comments:

Post a Comment