Wednesday, May 11, 2016

May 11. 2016 Pupdate

Puppies are all still alive and well.  The humans are exhausted!  I went up to get my pillow last night and Tamara was already sound asleep at 11pm

She did the night shift Monday night when I was so sick with a migraine and she didn't sing the 3 songs so they didn't sleep all through the night.

Yesterday, it was all we could do to keep the puppies good, no time for blog posting.

But they ate and played and cuddled and grew.

Today they awoke at 5ish but I sang the songs, one of them pooped in the potty area (most likely the one yearning to be freed) and we went back to sleep until 6:30.  Not too bad but I still need to nap

They really enjoy playing outside without much regard to the weather.  They like to plop down in the dripping water when it is hot outside.  I let the hose drip on the blanket on the playhouse (I can't bring myself to type Shack, RT) to  help them stay cool.  Eventually, we give up on staying out in the heat (humidity) of the afternoon and take them inside.  They aren't always too keen on being inside but they don't make all of the decisions (just a lot of them)

Tonight, they got to stay outside until after dark.  Just another item on the list crossed off (for the first time, they'll do this one a lot)

SammieDoodlebug came home today!  It's very bice to have her back. She  greeted the puppies and they her.

We ended up slightly off schedule today (they were sleepe and hot at lunch tme so i gve them the rest of their lunch at around 4.  They just ate again and I am hoping they can go all night.  I'm sure someone will have to go in the potty pan but that's why it is there.  Botox tomorrow ( the first time I've left the property since puppies) so we all need to rest up.  Sandy may have to help Tamara tomorrow but migraines should be abating soon!

Time to sing the 3 songs and say Nighty, Nighty, Nighty.   Puppy breath to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment