Saturday, May 28, 2016

May 28, 2015 Pupdate

The pups went to sleep much faster last night.  There was a little fussing in the middle of the night and Tamara and I both responded to to the call and while it resolved quickly, we apparently had a little miscommunication.  So this am, wehn I came down to get them up, one crate door was unlatched (both puppies were still inside) but the crate door we use as a gate was open so while I let the other puppies out of their crates, some puppies went out the gate.  Not finidng the door ot the outside open, they ventured a little farther afield.  The bigger problem for me was getting the door open for them without pinching any toes in it.

After they pottied and had a little snack, I tried to go back up to bed but I could hear them attempting to breach the defenses so I came back downstairs and attempted to lie down on the couch but they were still trying to come over the wall so we came outside.  They were pretty wild for Tamara too, she resorted to toys 

We attempted their photo shoot yesterday evening but ran out of time so we did it this morning.  I think we got some good pictures but I am way behind in getting any pictures from Tamara.

We played outside a little more today because they are so hard to keep in the pen.  It rained during their picnic lunch of chicken legs but, being water dogs, they didn't care.  We did get a nice thunderstorm this afternoon but as usual, they went on about their puppy business and ignored it.  Today, that business mostly consisted of sleeping.

I let them forage for their dinner in the pen and then we came outside for a lot of big romping - including a fair amount of getting muddy and racing around the yard.  They particularly enjoy going at high speed around and around the fencing we put around the tree (more specifically the pebble stones surrounding the tree.)

They wrestled around a little in the pen and then took a good nap. I need to go cuddle one of them a little extra as she's going home tomorrow.  I've already had to have a Fudgesicle.  Puppy breath to all.  Nighty Nighty Nighty

No comments:

Post a Comment