Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pupdate


               Good morning, good morning the little dogs say.  Pick me up!  Cuddle with me! Hey, pay attention to me!  I neeeed a naa….zzzzz.

               That seems to be the extent of their conversation unless they are eating.  They still nurse well and they enjoy the formula as well.  Obviously, because I need to loosen all of the collars again.  I will probably weigh them just to make sure (I like numbers) but I’m not worried.

               Yesterday they met their Nana and Granddaddy.  Mother got 9 of them in her lap in the pen, Paul was holding the 10th puppy.  At one point she tried to arrange them into something for a picture but they were too awake and haven’t quite mastered stay yet so that didn’t pan out.  I suspect group pictues are going to be like trying to herd cats for quite a while unless we catch them asleep or put them in something they can’t escape.
               I am getting more and more anxious to put them in little lion trims so that may happen this weekend if I can convince the shavers.  If they are too wiggly, we might need to wait until they are ready to take treats since I don’t think we can fit Doodlebug on the table to nurse them while we trim.   We’ll see…

No comments:

Post a Comment