Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October 3, 2012 am Pupdate


Since the regular baby monitor has an annoying hum which bugs me and Bruce thinks it’s too loud, I started to shop for one today.  Instead, I found a link to apps that let you do that with your phone.  Now, I’m not sure who has enough Iffens to leave one with babies but since I’ve been leaving my iPad charging downstairs, I figured 99 cents was worth the trial.  Plus I can plug Iffen into my pillow speaker so Bruce won’t have to hear so much.  (I like to be able to tell if they are breathing right and if it sounds like they are eating enough and all kinds of “important stuff” that renders me somewhat able to sleep.)  It took a little adjusting (for some reason, one of them had switched to the other network - guest vs home) but he fixed it and it worked great.  There is a slight delay but not enough to make it unusable.  It picks up a LOT, too.  Not bad for under a dollar (when you don’t count Iffen, Ipad, wifi, etc. but since I already had all of those things, it was under $1.

The puppies are active this morning when they aren’t sleeping, anyway.  I think they are starting to play with each other some.  They are making noises and wagging tails and wallering each other especially neck and shoulder areas.  Turtle pawed Behemoth during a barkfest/whinefest and I think they are mouthing at each other.  They are creating a new puppy pile location and PandaPaws just joined it after he peed on the pad.  There is lots of yawning so it must be nighty, nighty nappy time again.  Some are singing, that’s a definite sign. 

I’ll have to loosen some collars again today.  Some are tight while some are getting covered by their hair as it grows.  Closer and closer to lion trim time…

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cristi! It's time for some pictures I think!! My favorite toys for 4-8 weeks are the "Sit n Spin" and most of all, the TOOL BOX SET!:
    https://www.petedge.com/product/Toys-Treats/Dog-Toys/Zanies-Canine-Carpenter-Tool-Box-wTools/pc/195/c/230/53707.uts

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - my girl Pickles' first litter was sired by Tesouro's Dandy Diamond Jim ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie, Jill's (SammieDoodlebug's dam) first litter (before we got her) was sired by him as well. We use a couple of lazy susans because they move more than sit n spins (which we couldn't find with the first litter.)

      Delete