Thursday, October 18, 2012

October 17, Pupdate


I don’t know how they do it but they manage to get cuter every day.  Their days continue to consist of “play and play and take a nap” as my nephew used to say when you asked him what he did that day.  They also eat and ask for cuddles which I am happy to supply.

It was a pretty day today so I carried them outside for a little walk.  I didn’t put them down but I let them smell the outside and see the sunshine.  They seemed to enjoy it but they seem to enjoy pretty much everything ;-)

Today they got to listen to the pressure washer on the back of the house and the deck.  They couldn’t see it but they didn’t seem concerned either.

There are lots of teeth now and they use them on each other, toys and occasionally me.  At this point, they don’t hurt unless they happen to get a really sensitive spot like toes or certain parts of my feet.

I put the dog bed in there this evening.  I wasn’t sure they’d be able to climb up on it but they certainly can.  They aren’t very careful about getting down from, or they just don’t have any idea how to do it but they are quick to climb up.  I went upstairs and came back down to fine one puppy lying on it and 5 puppies lying under it.  They have since changed positions and 5 were on it.  I think they are considering whether it will help them breach the ex pen.  I don’t think it will right now but eventually, I’ll have to take it out or use the taller ex pen.

I just did last call for the big dogs and bites for the puppies.  As usual, that coincided with a flurry of activity.  At this point, with that many puppies, it might be a squall instead of just a flurry.  They are winding down so I am going to go nighty, nighty, nighty, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment