Thursday, October 18, 2012

October 18 Pupdate


This morning, they are being more cautious and methodical about getting down from the bed at least part of the time.  Camo fussed because his mother was in there cleaning up and he was on the bed and then he somewhat carefully climbed off.  I think I might put an intermediate step in there.  I considered removing the legs but they are so short that if I did that, the puppies couldn’t get under it.  They really seem to like UNDER it.

               Camo is streaking again today.  Their new collars came yesterday so if they keep taking these pupcollars off, they may get big dog collars earlier than I had anticipated.

               We have started fussing when another puppy is too rough wrestling/biting/playing and so far, that works.  I am glad to know they are starting to work on bite inhibition already ;-)

               There was a little bit of a storm this evening and someone sighting in their rifle in the distance but they didn’t pay any attention.  That’s good, the more things like that they can experience while they are still here, the better from our perspective.  Each evening they listen to a different radio station so they will have all around exposure – even to things I don’t care to hear ;-)

               For anyone who has a PWD and didn’t receive the email blast from the PWDCA last night, if you haven’t had your dog’s CERF exam, please do so.  If you need more information, I assume the information is on the PWDCA.org but if it’s not, email me and I will forward it to you.  Clear CERFs can help with finding the mode of inheritance as well. 

               The baby daddy is coming this weekend and is bringing his people with him.  He has an agility trial tomorrow so we are hoping they have decent weather (it’s outside) and he runs clean and fast.  Go team Triton!  The puppies honorary Aunt Tamara (she is Aunt to SammieDoodlebug because she owns her actual uncle, Clooney) is coming to visit too.  And she is bringing her camera.  Hopefully that will make up for us not getting their photo shoot tonight from Colleen (JoAnn was cleaning so it didn’t work out tonight.) 

               Tomorrow they will be 5 weeks old!  I can hardly believe it.  I think we may have to hold a real weight watchers meeting in honor of that.  Nighty, nighty, nighty for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment