Thursday, October 4, 2012

10 4 Pupdate


               The puppies will be three weeks old tomorrow.  Colleen and Bobby came by to take their pictures and visit so they should be on picasa soon. 

While they were here, I gave the puppies their first meal from the dish.  It was actually more of a snack and I gave them formula in one of the satellite dish bowls.

               In completely unrelated news, the puppies will be getting their first baths tomorrow.  (If you believe those are truly unrelated, I have some oceanfront property next door you might want to buy.  I’m only selling it because I worry about Tsunamis…)

               They are moving around more and more like little dogs and I don’t know how but they keep getting cuter, too.  There is lots of mouthing going on, too.  And that was even before they were covered in formula.  Eventually, I let Doodlebug back into the pen to clean up after they got to eat/wear the food.  They ate as much from each other and the floor as they got from the bowl.

               I’ll try to post more tomorrow but for now, it’s time to feed Doodlebug again and go nighty, nighty, nighty

2 comments:

  1. I totally forgot to upload the feeding frenzy pictures to your computer! I'll load them to picsa when I get home if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete