Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 29 Guest blog/Tamara

Hello all,
I'd like to tell you all that the puppies are just horrible, horrible, horrible little puppies (so Cristi and I could split them between us) but you wouldn't believe a word of it.
Cristi had me put a hat on so Green could come to the backyard and greet me all by herself. Oh my!! It's really a good thing I didn't put my earrings in because she would have had to stay. She was into my lap and climbing all over me immediately, as were the rest of them when they came to join the fun. Too darn bad these pupadoos have had no socialization! Lori came and joined us for puppy fun bringing pizza for dinner. We made a big puppy corral with x-pens, set up the picnic benches beside the corral so we could have puppy theater with dinner. Doesn't get any better then that!
It was about 10:30 'til we got everyone settled in. Didn't hear a word out of pups until almost 6:00. Cristi and I ferried them out to the corral for potty and then breakfast. Cristi thought I was being quite funny when I thought they should go in after breakfast because it was cold and wet out there! Well, I WAS cold! They all went to sleep for awhile before the big day began. Caren Murray came around 8 a.m. to evaluate for conformation. It was interesting, however I knew who she would like best. That being said she had a glowing report for all of them. After Caren was done they had some lunch and sleepy time before the temperament testing. Kim Hanson arrived just after noon. I found it fascinating to watch. However, I will let Cristi talk about it and I will say that my first impression of them stuck. After all the testing was done they got to meet and greet the neighbor children (6 little girls) and their moms. It was rather a wild time. Imagine puppies and little girls running every which way. We brought the boat to the fenced back yard and tried to get a picture of them in the boat. YIKES!! Talk about chaos! We fed them one more time before they loaded up and went home...:-(( They will be tired little adorable puppies at least until they get back home. I loved each and everyone one....that will have to take care of my puppy lust for a little while at least. Nighty, night little pupadoos..
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment