Friday, June 25, 2010

Cristi having computer issues

Due to technical difficulty with her computer Cristi was not able to blog last night, She is at vets with puppies getting chips and shots and will blog later. I had a good time last night. My parents and I visited for the babies seven week birthday. Pink was infatuated with my Mother so Cristi and I had to rescue Mom from the puppy. (Mom, love her heart is not a dog person) but Dad is so he really enjoyed them. Mom did too, but likes her toes not bitten or licked. Anyway they are adorable and very athletic. Purple girl had the zoomies and was quite cute playing in the tunnel by herself. We did puppy toenails and cuddles and as always enjoyed my time with them. Anyway Cristi will update her blog later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment