Thursday, May 20, 2010

Two weeks old

Two weeks old tonight, I can hardly believe it. I can't believe how much they have grown either.


Eyes are definitely opening. Jill has decided that they are starting to grow up and need some new challenges. Several times a day, she sits up to feed them so they have to lean up to reach. They can actually hold their heads up when we do 'downward dog' in puppy yoga. And they all get up on all 4 feets and lurch around too - the brown girls more so than the others.

Jill also decided that it's time to add some interest to the box. She looked around for just the right toy and put it in the box. She did that last time too. She picks out a toy that is fairly tactile and not too large and puts it in with them. It's not the same toy as last time -that one's long gone - but it's not toys she usually plays with either. The puppies have climbed over it and napped on it and when I changed the linens, I didn't put it back in with them. Wonder if she'll put the same one in tomorrow or a different one. If she chooses the same one, I think I'll put it away and see if she chooses something similar next.


Nobody did any barking today, they were pretty quiet. Awfully cute though. I may be prejudiced but I think they are about the sweetest, cutest puppies in existence. SammieDoodle thinks they are quite nice as well.

Happy 2 week birthday little pupsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment