Monday, May 10, 2010

May 10 pupdate

The puppies seem to be doing well. I had to loosen all of their collars so they must be growing. Maybe Bruce can help me with a weight watchers meeting tonight.

We had our first session of puppy yoga last night. Jill watched me very closely and checked each puppy as I returned it to her. She still lines them all up every time she gets in or out of the box so she doesn't step on anyone. I appreciate her not stepping on any of them and I'm sure they do as well.

Sammie the Doodlebug is still very concerned with the puppies. When they squeak, she goes on alert. Fortunately, Jill is a good enough dam that they don't need to squeak for long so Doodle can get some rest, too.

Mother and Paul came by on their way home today to look at the puppies. Jill was happy enough to see them but it's too early for her to be expected to share her puppies. Fortunately, they weren't expecting her to share.

Puppy yoga, then feed Jill her midnight snack (she's been having puppyfood and cheese omelets at night) and then I'll call it a day. I couldn't get the picasa page to work today so there aren't any new pictures on there. I'll let ya'll know when I get it going - not that I can promise any good ones, just that there will be pictures ;-) Or I may spend my time trying to figure out if there is a way to paste into here. Ctrl V doesn't work and I don't know what else to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment