Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 18 Pupdate

I put some new pictures on Picasa today. I took some first thing this morning because when I came checked on the puppies they were arranged like they or Jill were trying to spell out secret messages. If any of you can figure out what they are trying to say, let me know.

Other than trying to send secret messages and being cuddly, they didn't do a whole lot today. Several of them slept halfway up the wall of the whelping box. I don't know how that could be comfortable at all, especially since when they'd fall asleep and fall over and then just sleep wherever they landed.
Dog Cindi (as opposed to family member Cindy) came by this evening and we removed Jill's stitches. Jill was a very good girl for that. She wasn't too sure she wanted to share her puppies with Cindi so she watched closely to make certain that they were all there before Cindi left. Since all 6 of them are still there, we can all rest easy. Cindi even got to hear the puppies bark - Babyblue and Limey definitely did it. I'm not sure they are the only ones who have been barking.
We started to conduct a weight watchers meeting with the bathroom scale but most of the puppies were eating so I only weighed Royal. He weighed in at 2.6 lbs. It's almost time to do puppy yoga and go nighty, nighty, nighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment