Friday, May 21, 2010

15 days old

Awfully darn cute puppies if I do say so myself. I can't manage to get anything done today because they are just so cute. I don't think they are doing anything new today but eyes are opening and they are lurching around the whelping box. They are lurching much better right now because I had to put the big fleecey pad in the whelping box. Jill made a really nice nest under the stairs outside - which means she got quite dirty and had to have a shower. She was very proud of her accomplishment. I guess she likes for me to know that she has plans just in case we don't run things the way she wants.
She's in a very digging phase - I've been leaving the second whelping box pool out with towels/blankets in it so she can dig there instead of in the floor. She was going into Jack's crate and digging on his canine cooler mat and I didn't want her to put holes in it. This seems to give her a more appropriate outlet.

BabyBlue Boy's collar got too small and had to come off. Right now, he is streaking along with Limey. Limey is getting a new collar after puppy yoga.

And I'm going to hang out with the puppies some more. Have I mentioned that they are very cute? I can't get over the barking.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cristi,
    Happy 2 weeks birthday to the cutest little shiny pupsters!
    Dennis and I really like your blog and suggest you to turn it into a book, or at least have it published by the Courier!
    Natasha and Dennis

    ReplyDelete