Thursday, October 15, 2020

October 15, 2020 Pupdate

I forgot to mention another new occurrence in the puppy pen yesterday:  we have definite tail wagging while they are nursing.  They are such adorable pupsters.

They are becoming more mobile but so far, I still only think I see little peepers opening on FauxMo (purple).  Obviously, I’m not the most reliable witness for that though.  I think Dog CIndi might come visit them tomorrow and we’ll check (the MSU went back to work today so he hasn’t had time to look closely for me)

I’ve spent most of the day cuddling puppies (and the big dogs, too) so that kind of makes up for it being more obvoiusly autumn.  The puplets are already obviously PWDs as they consider people to be pillows.  I make no promises that they won’t be spoiled by the time they go to their new homes.  One of my times of kneeling with my hands and forearms in the pen, they held me hostage.  I had 5 puppies sleeping on my arms and hands (they other 2 were getting nuzzled) so obviously, I couldn’t move and disturb them.  Rather than dislodge them, I asked Phoebe to hop back in and they swarmed her so I could move a little ;-)

Collars are tight/having to be replaced with larger ones again so they are indeed growing.  I need to hold the weight watcher’s meeting before we all go Nighty, nighty, nighty.  Puppy breath to all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment