Thursday, April 14, 2016

April 14, 2016 Pupdate

The puppies have had another productive day of turning milk into poop and pure, unadulterated adorableness.  Oh, they also grow toenails and hair.  Their little whiskers are some of the cutest things on the earth.  So, while I am looking forward to lionizing their little behinds, I'll leave their muzzles for much longer.  So sweet while we are nuzzling.

I've held a partial weight watchers meeting.  A few of them weren't interested in remaining still in the box on the scale.  But collars are tighter again today and they are pretty mobile little things.  As well as very strong - which is why it can be hard to weigh them ;-)

So far, none of them have made it over the wall.  They are awfully close so I'm prepping for the next stage.  I'm expecting eyes to start appearing before long.

We have the 2 week photo shot scheduled for tomorrow.  I'm not sure what time it will be since I also don't know when I will be awake vs asleep tonight/tomorrow.  Tamara went home to take Fergie to an agility trial this weekend.  She said Fergie looked and looked for Mila.  She'll be back either Sunday or Monday, it's hard to be away from the puppies for any length of time.  

Have I told you lately how cute they are?  I think I'll go investigate that a little more.  It's a tough job but someone needs to do it ;-). I'll be certain to give a full report.  Puppy breath to all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment