Tuesday, April 12, 2016

April 11, 2016 Pupdate

Another good day in the puppy pool.  And, somehow, they managed to get even cuter.  I suspect Tamara is having withdrawal since she went home for the night so she can take Fergie (Mila's housemate) to class tomorrow.

Each puppy is over 2 lbs now.  And they feel like it.  They are solid little pupsters.  They are also cuddly little pupsters and occasionally, loud little pupsters.  I think they actually bark on occasion.  So far, we haven't had much of the baby alligator in distress cries.

Since Tamara isn't here, I received a text (not even from her) requesting emergency puppy pictures.  I included her when I sent them though ;-). I have no idea if any of them were good enough to go on facebook.  I just took and sent without regard to whether iffen thought they were crisp and well lit or dim and/or blurry.  

Puppy yoga is mostly quiet but they are able to stand up to keep their tummies off of the cold cloth.  I keep expecting them to move off of it but by the time they get well started, time is up.

They are getting little eyelashes and there is a line where their eyes will be but it's too early for hteir eyes to open yet.  Ears are still on their way.  I wonder it they will make more or less noise when they can hear it too.  Probably some of both if experience is any indication.

I better get back to work if I am going to have a chance to nap by the puppy pool tonight.  Puppy breath to all


No comments:

Post a Comment