Saturday, August 30, 2014

August 29, 2014 Pupdate

August 29, 2014 Pupdate

               Another big day today.  We were LIONIZED, well the butt part.  I don’t like to do their little muzzles yet because this is the only time we ever get to feel their little whiskers.  They are by no means perfect lions but they were all good for it.  They don’t just stand still on the grooming table yet, it involved some cuddling and some cream cheese.  I saved the hair (you can’t be surprised by that if you know me at all)  but we didn’t compare to see if the browns are as dark as the brown in the last litter yet.

               They enjoy their mornings on the deck and are quite rambunctious until they start dropping off to sleep. T2J was the one awake alone more today.  It varies from day to day but it is always one puppy.  Maybe that is how they get “only dog time”

               Aunt B came to do some water practice and since her yard is still ‘poisoned’ from the tick spray, she stayed here with me.  When I went upstairs for nighty nappy, she was on the grooming table.  Aunt B likes a perch.  She was very good with the babies on the deck.  She sniffed them gently but moved away when they tried to see if they could find a spot at the bar.  She let them bite at her though.  She was jealous of all of the time they got to spend on HER table (Bela loves the grooming table)

               I texted some of their exploits to the Villagers but didn’t find time to figure out how to forward them here.  So I’ll type the highlights over: 

Puppies are UP and OUTSIDE!  Enjoying deck.

Found the plants! 

Good poops (the Mama comes out to clean them up still, gross but oh so much easier on us humans!) 

So far just plants and not dirt (they were biting at the mint and lemongrass I have in containers by the door on the deck)

Turtle just ran out in the rocks.  Not sure it was intentional

I need to start bringing a chair out before puppies!  The seat of my pants is wet L

 

At this point, I was too busy monitoring puppies to try to text.  Nighty, nighty, nighty to all

No comments:

Post a Comment