Sunday, August 17, 2014

August 17, 2014 Pupdate

                The puppies continue do be absolutely adorable.  They play with each other, they eat, they play with people and they cuddle.  Oh and they sleep a lot.  They play with the toys that are in the pen and sometimes they play with the linens.  If there is a cloth in there, they will check it out too.  It’s pretty cute when they pick something up and try to carry it.

                I don’t know what happened to my computer but the blog file has none of the old entries on it.  That’s annoying as I KNOW I did not delete all of that and just save today’s date last night.  It isn’t even showing up as a backup so who knows.  It has restarted or turned itself off or something but I don’t know when or why other than it likes to give me problems.

                My Human Aunt (and actual family member as opposed to all of the honorary Aunts) came by today and met the puppies.  She was a day too early to go on the list of people they meet but this is when she was in town.  We usually manage to make more than the 40 brand new people between 4 and 8 weeks anyway.

                When I changed the bedding today, they were out of the pool and moving around the floor almost immediately.  Jill and Sammie did some puppy wrangling and I went as fast as I could.  Tomorrow, I think I will have to put them in the crate while I clean.

                There were a couple more things I was going to write today but I am so annoyed with trying to find the real file that I can’t think of any of them now.  If I come up with them, I’ll post more…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment