Friday, November 2, 2012

November 2, 2012 Happy Birthday GrandDam Jill

               JillyBean, or the Mama’s Mama as she is currently being referred to around here, turned 10 years old today!  I sang to her many times and she got to sleep in the bed last night.

               Another day of no pooping in the house started around 7 am (it wasn’t quite daylight yet) with going outside and eating breakfast.  They ate and played and pottied.  I changed out the pee papers and straightened up their pen and eventually dragged them back inside for their morning nap.

               While they napped, I took the big dogs out to play and to earn their showers.  Jilly seemed to have a good birthday romp – and I sang Happy Birthday to her on the outing as well.  She found lots of grass to eat and something stinky to adorn herself.  We followed that with showers and then it was time to take the puppies outside again.  Keeping the poops from 10 puppies outside requires a lot of time and attention.

               Most of the day is a blur.  If I can remember more, I will write it later but it’s been a madhouse here tonight.  Dog Cindi came this evening and I gave Indy and Bela showers and then I washed all of the puppies and we blew them dry.  They look and smell adorable.  Right now, we have 15 clean, dry Portuguese Water Dogs in the house.  I’m pretty sure that’s some kind of a record in this state.

               For now, we are going to say Nighty, nighty, nighty.  We have another early day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment