Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 27, 2012 PWD National Specialty

               Many of my PWD friends are well on their way to the National Specialty in Wisconsin.  We’d been planning to go for over a year and hate to miss is but the puppies are too little to go so home we stay.  I’m sure that the puppies will distract me for most of the time and I can console myself with puppy breath, too ;-) 

To all of our friends attending, safe travels and good luck!  Maya (SammieDoodlebug’s littermate, she was the little green girl) lives very nearby so if anyone sees her there, give her a butt scratch and a kiss from me.  And keep us updated on Facebook or email or Twitter.  I know from past experience everybody’s too busy having too much fun to post much but we are interested.

We’ll have to do things in honor of the Specialty.  The big dogs are getting baths today.  I think I’ll do the puppies toenails, too.  Water practice is Fri and the Trial is Sat and Sun.  I think tracking might be this weekend, too.   I’ll be thinking ball drops and glove finding  for the dogs entered…

No comments:

Post a Comment