Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September 24, 2012 Pupdate


Dog Cindi puppysat today while I went to the Dr to get my second set of injections. I hated to leave the puppies but I needed to get them since it was wearing off.  I was leaving them in capable hands so it was ok.   

I don’t know if she’s crafting her guest post or not (hint, hint, Cindi) but she did get a little cuddling in with at least a few of them (and Jack cuddled some as well.)

I took a little bit of video today of them napping, then the feeding frenzy, then the singing drinking songs. 

Here is an attempt to post it:
 
Calm before the storm:

 
Belly up to the Bar!
 
A few short drinking songs:
 

In other news, they are becoming quite mobile (I guess that shows in the video) but this morning when I was changing their linens (I am a puppy’s maid now), I put them on the pad and before I was done, 4 of them had walked/lurched off and I had to capture them.  I’ll have to put them in something more secure in the future.

There are signs that eyes will be opening soon as well.

For now, they’ve quieted down for a nighty, nighty, nappy.  I’m sure they’ll be up several more times to eat but right now, they need a cuddle.  Fortunatley, that is also in my job description.

           BTW, I haven't been putting the labels on these posts.  I never figured out what they did but if someone was using them, let me know and I'll try to put them on again.

1 comment: