Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 25 Pupdate

Good morning, good morning the little dogs say. We got up at 6 to go out to potty and play in the ‘coolish’ time of day. I’ve also been watering the grass in the dog yard to encourage it to grow. It’s really enjoying this hot weather as long as we water it. In a year or two, it may take over the whole dog yard. The only problem is it turns brown in the winter so it will have to be ‘overseeded’ every year or I’ll have depressing brown grass too much of the year.
Turns out I probably didn’t need to water the grass today because it stormed this afternoon right before Cindi got here. MiraBella had puppy class after Indy had obedience class and then we were going to do some more water practice but we ended up only getting to do puppy toenails and letting my MeeMaw (that’s my grandmother) meet MiraBella. MeeMaw hadn’t seen and brown PWDs in person (I don’t think she’s seen any curlies either since we don’t have any.)
I finally figured out how to get the flip to use its program on my new computer but I don’t remember how I did it (on the old one, I just had to plug it in but on this one I had to pick something.) I hope it remembers to do it on its own next time. Hopefully, there will be video from the Movers and Shakers Sothern Splash water trials on Youtube by the time you read this.
MeeMaw’s chair is right in front of the puppy’s room. She may not have a great view of the tv but she has a prime puppy viewing spot and they are entertaining her. Maybe she’ll help me sing them to sleep since they are songs she used to sing to us. Nighty, nighty, nighty…

No comments:

Post a Comment