Friday, December 4, 2020

12/04/20 Pupdate

Another good night for the pupsters. This monring the MSU had to get up early and he wasn’t terribly quiet and turned on lights (not everyone can sneak around in the dark until time for puppies to wake) but the little ones stayed quietly asleep.  And they were quiet within seconds of the Nighty, nighty, nighty ritual last night.  Good little puppies.  During their post prandial nap this am, I assembled the puppy books (except Cindi’s which I somehow completely screwed up and she’ll have to look at and fix herself.)

I got a nice report on Carmela’s (fka the Yellow puppy) first night/day in her new home. I think she’s trying to endear herself to everyone, she’s awfully cute so it should work pretty well ;-)

It was cold and rainy again today - I knew there was a reason I don’t  generally choose this time of year to have puppies.  They were pretty happy playing out in it this morning but this afternoon, they wouldn’t cooperate with Aunt Grandma Cindi watching them and go into the playhouse to nap while I cleaned their pen (it’s a LOT easier to clean without them in there ‘helping’). They tend to have more fun than we do out in the cold rain.

Cindi brought Fudgesicles for me today to make up for taking one of my puppies home.  I’m excited for Cindi and sad for me but she’ll be in and out.  She needs to be home for a couple of weeks before Phoebe comes home so she needed to get started with that.  

Puppies are clean (until we go back outside to potty before bedtime, there’s been a lot of rain) as is the room (until the big dogs go out to potty - they can’t levitate any better than I can ;-).  We’ll enjoy it during our pre=bedtime cuddles.  Nighty, nighty, nighty.  Puppy breath to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment