Wednesday, December 2, 2020

12/02/20 Pupdate

Another good night for the pupsters in their crates overnight.  I woke them up and took them outside again as well.  I did wait longer to put them into the crates last night since they’d had such a long day of ride, ride, ride.  They had a little zooming and then we went out to potty and crates for Nighty, nighty, nighty time.

No accidents overnight either.   Some of the puppies are sleeping with their new people’s scented items and the Mama and GreatGrammieSammie are scenting the baby blankets.  Phoebe prefers them piled on the grooming table so she can do her imitation of the Princess and the Pea so I keep putting several up there.  And in their crates for cuddling.  All of the snow we got yesterday is metling today so I’m having to choose when I put them in to limit muddiness.

The babies have been getting really wet when they go outside and although we had some sunshine today, the high was in the 40s (not even the high 40s) so we didn’t stay outside in that for more than half an hour at a time. I don’t care if the puppies are comfortable; they got me wet so I was cold and that was long enough for me.  Maybe it’ll be a little dryer tomorrow.  At least when we go out for last call, it’s frozen so not as muddy and wet.

At one point today (it was daytime), I gave them lamb ear chewies again.  It’s still funny the ones who immediately go chew and the ones who are more social about it.  It doesn’t seem to be consistent though.  They are ALL still jealous when their Mama and Daddy play without them though.

During nap times today, I worked on baby books and other going to new home details.  2 of them are leaving tomorrow (but they are local) afternoon and 2 more over the weekend.  Fudgesicles will be consumed!  Nighty, nighty, nighty.  Puppy breath to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment