Thursday, December 3, 2020

12/03/20 Pupdate

The puppies had another good night.  Nice and quiet after the cermonal singing of the songs and lights out and held it all night long.  It took a couple of extra minutes to get Great Grammie Sammie outside to potty and the parents barked at something so the puppies woke up before I got to their door/crates.  It wasn’t long and they still managed to hold it until they went outside.  It is much more difficult to get the puppies outside when Deja and Phoebe come in with me though so extra points for puppies making it outside.

It was only 23 degrees so we didn’t stay outside very long after potties.  There was some playing with other puppies and some cuddling (with other puppies and me) and some napping (only the dogs). During some of the nap time, I organized more of their going home things.  After lunch, the vet came to do exams for their travel certificates.  Other than everyone wanting all of the turns on the table (they are PWDs after all), they were cooperative.

As they were leaving, Carmela’s new people arrived. We had a nice visit and then they took my puppy home.  I know she will have a great life with them and her (Great) Auntie Em but I still miss her.  I miss all of them.  I have to keep remember to start from 6 instead of 7.  Another is leaving tomorrow (Aunt Grandma Cindi delayed from today until tomorrow.). It sounds like she’s fitting right in at her new home, I hope she has a good night.

The other puppies and I have been playing and cuddling and they’ve been doing some napping.   I didn’t have any Fudgesicles so I ate some ganache I had made and frozen for hot chocolate but it’s not the same.  (Cindi is supposed to bring real Fudgesicles tomorrow to help with the other puppies leaving.)

I’m going to go soak up puppy breath from the remaining little ones before it’s time to go Nighty, nighty, nighty.  Puppy breath to all (but mostly to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment