Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Jack and Caly Puppies!

    It has come to my notice that I began blogging again in medias res. (I very very quickly typed the last post into a note on my ipad while I was waiting for Caly’s latest batch of chicken to cook and before their next meal.) I hope to update the blog better now that A: I remember how to log in/send posts and B:I start sleeping a little more.  I THINK we are getting into a routine; it will no doubt change multiple times as the pupsters grow and develop but maybe I have things closer to under control (feel free to laugh uproariously here).
     Anyway- after much much planning, hoping and MANY sets of Hurry Up and Wait:  We have our latest litter of Allyn Portuguese Water Dogs!  These puppies were conceived with 12 year old frozen semen from my first PWD and service dog guide, Jack (5/23/2002- 6/28/2017) in January and we’ve been waiting with minnow or wormy breath (sorry the weird word “humor” comes out more when I am lacking sleep).  I have extremely high hopes that my next service dog guide will come from this litter.  (He’s had a name and an official color for a while now.). The dam is Caly from the TEN litter (SammieDoodlebug and Triton’s first litter)
     All of the health tests are up to date and in the HLL and on the OFFA website.   I would be happy to provide copies of the information/results as well.
     You can read about Jack in previous enries - he’s been honorary Uncle to all of our puppies, I may slip into calling him that in this set of entries as well - and I’m sure you’ll read more about him if you contimue to read posts.
     Trying to compose this post in the blooger site reminds me why I compose them in a word processing program and then paste or email to blogger - the earlier post today couldn’t ‘go’ because Blogger kept insisting I use a different login that it knows from another program.  Technology is not always a friend of the sleepless and with PUPPIES, I have more fun things to do!  Puppy breath to all (they are starting to get puppies breath! Yay!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment