Thursday, March 22, 2018

03/22/18 Pupdate schedule posting test

I am testing scheduling a post. Hopefully, this won’t count as today’s post.
We had a really good night here.  Caly spent the whole night in the box but she got up to reposition a few times and, being me, I always felt the need to count puppies.  That’s me, not her.  She’s never been close to squishing one but if I don’t check, I think what if THIS is the time someone is being squished.  I’ve done that with all of the litters but only the golden retriever Grammie Sammie and I nannied ever came close.
I think Caly has all of her supplemental nesting spots ready just in case I turn her out of doors.  When FauxBee will let her, she takes the alligatorpuppy with her into whichever spot she is testing.  FauxB wants to play tug with it when Caly carries it around.
I have puppies to snuggle so I’ll get back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment