Saturday, June 4, 2016

June 4, 2016 Pupdate

I'm a bad blogger, I didn't write for their 9 week birthday.  But we were busy having fun and then resting up for more fun. 

Yesterday was another big day for the pupsters.  They had more company and then the boys left on their way to their new families.  It was just about nap time when they left so they had a pretty good ride.  The girls had a good nap and then a nice lunch.  It was pretty hot so we were in and out and playing in the hose or wading pool a lot.  They come running to the sound of the hose being turned on, they aren't always certain they want to be sprayed but they at least want to play in the water after it has been sprayed.

The girls and a few naps and I had one and then they ran amok for a while to run up a poop before bedtime.  They were quiet by the time I got the big dogs a treat and settled in for the night.  I'm pretty sure they were asleep and they were quiet all night long.  I've been waking up a minute or two before the alarm and listening for them but all I hear is birds.  They are curled up in their crates when I go to wake them up, too.

This morning, all three wanted a cuddle first thing and then they pottied and ate.  I let them run around a few minutes and then put them inside in their pen and I went back to sleep for a while, after some bitey mouth they went to sleep as well. I prepared for our next round of company to arrive.

Most of the Villagers came today and we took the big dogs to the pond. It stormed while we were up there so we had to wait that out.  By the time it blew over and we played a little more and I gave the big dogs baths, Chris and James were here.  The puppies ate lunch and played before we took James for some swimming and romping.

The plan was to take them to the pond as well but it kept storming on and off so that plan was adjusted.  More than once, it poured the rain on us when we were outside but , as usual, they were less concerned about it than we were.

My niece and Guest Blogger Haley sent me an audio file of the 3 songs so the new owners don't have to sing for them or so they can sing along and learn them.   I thought everybody knew Bye O Baby Bunting but apparently, it is regional or obscure.

It's rapidly approaching time to do last call so I am going to do a little cuddling and see if we can't get some pottying done.  Grammie Sammie is back so I need to take her outside, too.  Puppy breath to all, Nighty Nighty Nighty

No comments:

Post a Comment